FITUR 2024 in Madrid
One of the most eagerly awaited congresses of the year in Madrid is the International Tourism Trade Fair, known as FITUR, the biggest event in the world of tourism and hospitality.
The fair brings together tourism professionals from all over the world to share ideas, discover new trends and network with other professionals. If you are thinking of attending FITUR 2024, here we are going to give you all the details you need to know about the next edition of the event.
What is FITUR?
More than just a tourism trade fair, FITUR Madrid is the global epicentre for professionals in the tourism sector and the undisputed leading event for inbound and outbound markets in Ibero-America. Each year, this event brings together a wide range of talent and presents an astonishing diversity in its specialised areas.
The forum serves to promote brands, present new products, learn about the latest trends and developments in the sector and network. With more than 69,000 m2 of exhibition space, the congress brings together everything tourism with an extensive programme of exhibitions, conferences and technical seminars.
FITUR is divided into several specialised areas including FITUR Techy, which focuses on the latest technological innovations, FITUR Cruises, which highlights the best cruise destinations and offers, FITUR LGBT+, FITUR Woman, FITUR Know How & Export, FITUR Sports and much more.
Dates and times of FITUR 2024
The FITUR 2024 fair, organised by IFEMA Madrid, will take place over five days full of innovations and trends in the tourism sector. The event will open its doors to industry professionals from 24 to 26 January 2024 at the following times:
- Wednesday 24/01 – Friday 26/01 from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Saturday 27/01 from 10:00 to 20:00
- Sunday 28/01 from 10:00 to 18:00
Not only professionals will have the opportunity to attend, but also the public will be able to enjoy this great event during the weekend of 27-28 January.
How to get to FITUR Madrid 2024
Getting to FITUR Madrid 2024 is easy thanks to the city’s extensive public transport network.
- The nearest metro station is Line 8, which connects Nuevos Ministerios with Airport T4. This line will leave you right at the IFEMA South Entrance. Furthermore, from Nuevos Ministerios station, you can connect directly with the RENFE Cercanías and get to FITUR without any problems.
- If you prefer to travel by bus, you have several options for getting to IFEMA MADRID, where FITUR is being held. Bus lines 73, 112 and 122 will take you directly to the venue from different parts of the city. And if you are coming from outside Madrid, you can take the intercity bus line 828 that connects Universidad Autónoma – Alcobendas – IFEMA MADRID – Canillejas.
- For those who prefer to take a taxi, there are three taxi ranks within the venue: South Gate (main entrance), North Gate (north convention centre) and East Gate (opposite Hall 6 exit, next to Hall 14). Please note that there is a supplement of €3.00 for access to and from the venue.
There are numerous convenient and accessible ways to get to Fitur Madrid 2024. You can also arrive by private vehicle via the M11 (Exits 5 and 7), M40 (Exits 5, 6 and 7) and A2 (Exit 7). The venue has an accessible parking area at the South, North and East entrances.
What’s new at FITUR 2024
FITUR 2024 promises to be an event full of excitement and opportunities. With Ecuador as a partner country, the fair will be attended by representatives of over 130 countries, which means an excellent opportunity to discover new destinations and trends in the tourism sector.
More than 8,500 exhibiting companies are expected to take part in this edition, and it is estimated that around 126,000 professionals will attend, in addition to the public interested in the tourism sector.
In addition, FITUR not only offers a space for exhibiting but also for learning and keeping up to date with the latest trends in the sector through its various scheduled activities. From conferences to practical workshops, FITUR 2024 is an unmissable event for tourism businesses.
Buy tickets for FITUR Madrid
To attend FITUR Madrid 2024, it is necessary to purchase tickets from the various options available:
- 1-day professional pass: For professionals who will only attend one day. If you buy your ticket before 28 December, you can take advantage of the early bird promotion and get it for only 12€. After this date, the price increases to 21€.
- Permanent professional pass: For those who want to attend every day of the fair. There is a special offer if you buy it before 28 December: it will only cost you 24€. After this period, the price goes up to 42€.
- General public tickets: General admission costs 12€ if bought in advance or 16€ at the ticket office.
You can buy tickets for FITUR 2024 on the official website.
Your accommodation for FITUR Madrid 2024
If you are coming to FITUR 2024, we recommend you stay at SmartRental apartments in Madrid. Our rental apartments in the centre of Madrid are ideal for those looking for a comfortable and homely experience in the city. They feature all the modern amenities you need to feel at home, including free Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room and comfortable bedrooms.
What’s more, their strategic location in the heart of Madrid will allow you to easily reach the FITUR 2024 venue. Not only will you be close to the event, but also to Madrid’s vibrant nightlife, exquisite restaurants and famous tourist attractions in areas such as Gran Vía, Puerta del Sol, La Latina, Atocha and Chueca. The best things to do in Madrid are just a stone’s throw away.